I made a purchase from Conn's Appliance almost 3 years ago.I have never missed a single payment.

There have been times, however, when an unforeseen circumstance happened and I had to make my payment up to 7 days after it was due. WARNING!!!! There is NO grace period. This company will put your account into their collection department even making the payment one day late, and they will call you 6, 8, 10 times or sometimes once an hour all day into the evening every single day.

They do this even if you speak with them and tell them when you will be making your payment. The calls just go on and on and on. They know just how much they can push the envelope with harassment. I pay my bills and I pay them on time 99.99% of the time.

However, they will treat you like a common criminal.I owe two more payments, and I will NEVER make a purchase here again!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Conns. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Conns.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Conns to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Conns?

Comments