They delivered a Store Manager's special 65' Smart Toshiba TV broken, when it wasn't broken at the store.Now over 75 days later still no resolution for a new 65' Smart TV.

Just a bunch of empty promises, people that could care less about actually providing the customer service they taught in their slogan and commercials. It's pretty obvious the people that work in customer service aren't the one's that write their marketing campaigns.

Don't buy from Conn's EVER!They will continue to give you the run around and not fix or correct the major mistakes they make on a daily basis.

Had an Experience with Conns?

Comments

Plano, Texas, United States #808433

I'm going through the same situation with my washer machine.I have been waiting for over 30 days for repairs or replacement.

no one will call me back and each time I post a negative comment on Facebook they hide the post.HORRIBLE service :(

Austin, Texas, United States #808431

Just so sad how wonderful the sales rep was and now nothing replaced. You want it now, you want it right......Not gonna happen! How about the promised phone call back within 24 hours, because we care....NOT!