I purchased my appliances at Conns, I was aporoved for one year without interest.The vendor told me that if I kept good record in my payments, they will be able to extend the time to pay without interest.

Before 09/30/2015 I received a letter from them telling me that if I don't pay the full balance by Sep 30, 2015, they will charge me almost $3,000.00 of interest plus late fees, they said never told me about to extend the time so first lie. We paid in full the account before the deadline, today Oct 6, 2015 I was checking my bank, they charged me another payment of $320.00, this created a big mix in my bank account, my bills were returned, the bank charged me fees for almost $350.00. I called them at 7:00 pm today, the lady that attended me (Lydia) said me that it was a mistake of them, she apologize for the inconvenience, that they will return my money in 10 to 14 days. I requested to be paid for the fees that the bank charged me, she said that she will report this, that I needed to call next Friday to know the response to my request.

It is not the first time that happens me this, when I started to make my payments they charged me double payment in one month creating me a big problem in my bank, they returned the money for me a month after. They asked me to send copies of my bank statements to pay me the fees charged due this mistake, I sent these twice, they never paid me, when I called them asking they asked me to resend the copies but never paid me. The appliances are not a good quality. My questions is if it fair, what they are doing?

They are very polite when you are in the store willing to buy but after they forget the good customer service and worst they ignore the customer's complaints. I will file a report at the office of the Attorney General in Santa Fe, NM to report them. I wanted to write here because I don't want that more persons happens for this situation, I am a person that works too hard, I cannot give my money, I have many medical bills, I am sick, I need my money.

I am requesting a payment from Conns (fees charged by my bank plus a refund of my money ), also a compensación per afecting my health, my budget and ignored me.I can provide a proof of everything that I am telling here.

lymedran wrote the review because of poor customer service at Conns. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Conns to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Conns appliances for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Conns?

Comments