On 12/10 or 12/11/15 my husband and i bought a new TV and the warranty from Conn's, on 1/1/16 the TV just died, black screen but could still hear the sound.It happened after hours so we had no choice but to wait until the next day to take it in to be serviced.

We have had nothing but trouble trying to get updates as to where the TV was going to get fixed since at the time of purchase we were told if its under 50" bring it in to the store and over 50" it gets serviced at the house. We have a 43" LG and we were told they would go ahead and have it fixed there for this time only. On 1/5/16 I spoke with Jaime & said we would have our old TV fixed and repaired or a new one by Friday 1/8/16. On 1/6/16 we kept getting calls to get our tv to be repaired at our apartment, I spoke with Miriam & she canceled the old ticket and made a new one that the tv would be repaired there at the store & that she would email LG if they'll prove a replacement since it had been under 30 days since purchase.

on 1/8/16 I called for a update on the tv & spoke with Jaime & he accused me of being a liar saying he never told me we'd have a new tv or our fixed tv on Friday. We went to the store to complain and Edgar the store assistant manager said he can't help and to call the help desk to make a complaint. on 1/11/16 Luke from service called and said wed get our tv hopefully that week. on 1/14/16 We called for an update and said no parts were even ordered friday but were that day & would take another 1.5 week to come in and get repaired.

Called luke again and left a voice mail, we then called the service line and were told parts were in fact ordered Friday but there was no est. delivery date. Luke called back and said the parts should've been delivered that day and we should've gotten a call about it being repaired the next day. on 1/15/16 we called luke back and he told us one of the parts was backordered until 1/29/16 and that he would put in the paperwork to get us a new TV instead.

on 1/18/16 I called for an update and we were told corporate approved but just waiting for approval from LG. on 1/20/16 My husband called for a update and the cashier said our TV was repaired and ready for pickup, so he went to the store got our TV then dragged it up THREE FLIGHTS OF STAIRS to only see our TV was STILL BROKEN. I called the service line and Yvette who i spoke to said the tv was NOT supposed to be released to us and to take it back since approval was still pending from LG. I spoke with the store manager Jesse on the phone and he said he couldn't do anything but that we can call back Friday to check on the status.

On 1/22/16 we called for an update and we were told LG denied the request for a replacement because the part became available and would be fixed. On 1/23/16 service called my husband stating the TV was approved but we wouldn't get the TV released to us unless we made our first payment. We told billing we would not be paying until we got the call for our old tv repaired or a new one fixed. We agreed to make the payment and were told that we could go get it from the store.

My husband went to the store to go pick up the tv to only be told that no we couldn't get the tv. We were LIED to to get a payment and thats simply disgusting. The amount of back and forth from this whole company is annoying & highly unprofessional.

We want the exact same TV replaced new in box, we're sick and tired of getting the run around from everyone within this company.You say you do what needed to satisfy your customers but i have not witnessed ONCE any of that

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Conns. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Conns to "replacement of tv".

The most disappointing in user's experience was unwilling to solve problems and any aspect of the transaction. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Conns and conns repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Conns?

Comments