Not sure if it really matters what i just experienced at a Conns store!!went in to finance a mattress set, was told by the sales guy that in order for me to get ANY mattress i must pay a delivery charge of $129.50 even if i don't want it delivered this is the ONLY way i could make this transaction!!!!

i live in the same town as the harlingen texas Conns where at this same location is the WAREHOUSE!!! OBVIOUSLY you can see tons of furniture.

I am sure that any business can charge what they want for there merchandise but why advertise one price and go in and waste your time all to find out at the end their is a catch!!!i was smart enough to walk away.sad is the poor sales people are hurting over this SCAM and not making any sales!!!

Had an Experience with Conns?

Comments

I spoke to Melinda sunday2/5/2012 whom is now on vacation. Daniel Garza yesterday 6/7/2012, and a Elizabeth today 2/8/2012 @ the Harlingen TX store on the only store in this town whom all 3 told me the exact same thing. :? :?

Beckydale,

I apologize for this.You can certainly pick the product up at the warehouse if you don't want it delivered.

Delivery is NOT a requirement for purchase.

If you could give me a little bit more information about the location and the salespersons name who told you this, I will get it to the proper person to be addressed.Again, I apologize for your bad experience.