I have been with Conns for more than ten years and as of today I am done I purchased a lap top for my son for college in May.The screen went blank and for three weeks I have been lied to and told the part was ordered and the notebook was being repaired.

Mind you I paid $700.00 for the notebook and another $300.00 for the warranty. Finally I get a call from the tech who stated it was a faulty laptop and to go get a new one and that my warranty would carry over!

Another lie!I am so pissed I will NEVER buy any thing else from Conns!!!

Had an Experience with Conns?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #618876

Joe perez the manager said they (conns) do not price  match computers or tablets because the technology is old in 20 or sodays , i went to there conns homepagead it read, we price match up to 14 days of purchase.  Also they tried to push the conns credit line over the ge capital line of credit which we have.... ill never go to that store again.... and ill make sure joe perez is not where im buying !!!! He definitely is the pro of cons !!! Oh and he wanted to make sure i got his last name right as i was walking out he was clapping his hands say LOUDLY P E R E Z ....

2514 SW Military Dr