I purchased a stove on 5/3/13. My sales person was very nice and professional.

I arranged for delivery on the next day I had off, on the 9th. I was called twice on the 8th to tell me I would be called between 7 and 9 am on the 9th to let me know what time window my stove would be delivered. At 10 am I called them. They don't have a delivery sheduled for me, in fact, didn't even have a stove for me.

We went back and forth about the day they would get delivery and then deliver it to me. Another 2 weeks went by, same stupidity. Finally, I got my stove...damaged. The delivery guys run to store and pulled the piece off the floor model come back and replace it, yeah delivery guys.

It is now 6/29/13 and I called for rebate. They "got my request" 2 weeks after I mailed it...they have the wrong address.

"It takes 8 to 10 weeks", "we have a lot to process", "we have the newest computer system" ....blah, blah, blah. The IRS has hundreds of millions of returns to process and get it done in less time....

Comments

Swolves
Houston, Texas, United States #689340

Finally got a refund after 10 weeks. Guess they REALLY needed the money...because it was .05 cents short of the full delivery fee I paid.

I guess if you short a few million people .05 cents each. You can make up a small deficits in your budget or pay for the CFO/CEO's new beach house/ Porche...

*** that is petty. :x