My husband and I have purchased several pieces of furniture and appliances from Conns and had wonderful experiences with most of our interactions with them.That was until our last purchase.

My husband and I decided we wanted two additional dinning room chairs and at the end of June 2016 we paid cash for two chairs. We didn't want to pay for delivery, so we opted to pick our chairs up in Denver. The sales rep verified that the distribution center had them so we drove the almost 2 hour drive one way up to Denver only to find that we were sold chairs they did not have in stock. We called the Colorado Springs Conns and spoke with the manager who offered to sell us the floor model chairs for half price.

We told them we would prefer new chairs but we're willing to look at the floor models. After driving back down to the Springs we went and looked at the chairs. They were banged up and had uneven legs, so we refused the offer and the manager stated he would sell us new chairs for half off for the inconvenience, since it would take 2 weeks to get the new chairs. We agreed to wait and we're given half our money back.

We went back to the store two weeks later to get our chairs, and they still weren't in. We had company you coming so they let us take the floor models home and signed paperwork stating that we were to get the new chairs when they came in and we would return the floor models. They were supposed to call us when our chairs arrived. We waited a week and called them.

Still no chairs, waited another week and no chairs. Went back in mid August and the manager who we were dealing with was no longer there. The chairs we ordered still weren't there. We're told their system showed we received our chairs.

Showed them paperwork showing we did not get our new chairs, that we had used loaner chairs. We're told they would check in to it. Didn't hear anything back so we continued to go in weekly to check on status of our chairs. Went in at the beginning of September and we're told they had our chairs, but they were the wrong color and we were told that they were going to the call distribution center to get the right chairs.

It is now September 9, 2016 and I still do not have the new chairs I paid for. We stopped last night and we're told they were on the truck and that they needed to unload them and assemble them. They were supposed to call us if they were right. Still waiting for the call.

This has been a ridiculously horrible experience. With little to no communication on their part. I paid for chairs in June and it has been almost 12 weeks and I still don't have what I paid for.

At this point they should give me my money back and let me keep the used chairs.This has been a nightmare.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Conns. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Conns to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Conns and conns delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments