3.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought a washer and dryer 2015 from Conn's and I also purchased 4 years insurance on the washer and dryer set..A year later my washer is rusting inside the tub, I called the insurance company and spoke with a young lady and of course insurance dont cover rust. I dont understand why it is rusting after a little over a year I have 3 nice size rust spot now what about my clothes getting rust on them and they dont cover rust that should be one thing they due cover is rust and its not covered.

I have purchased cheaper washer over the years and never rust inside the machine never heard of it. I do not think its fare and would like them to replace my set but they will not I was also going to buy a bedroom set glad I didn't.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to "replacement" as the author lost $2745. Laura20162016 is overall dissatisfied with Conns. The most disappointing about frigidaire washer and dryer combo at Conns was not fare Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Conns.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Conns to other companies on our site.

Comments