I have had very good experiences with Conn's in the past purchasing washer & dryer, stove, dishwasher and big screen TV.I recently attempted to purchase two "green" fabric recliners and when delivered were dark chocolate colored.
I refused delivery and went back to the store. I was THEN informed that the lighting in the store is really strange and this happens a lot. They did the refund but I was disappointed anyway.
Beware of the fabric colors because of the weird lighting.I have attached a photo of the "chocolate" colored chair as it looked in the store.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Ease of Use|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Bought a couch said it was to be delivered next day...it took a week ... When delivers the guy pulled the tape and roped my leather blend right off..when..."
- "I and undoubtedly thousands of other victims stayed awake until 3AM EST so we could save some money on Christmas gifts this season. Excited that Walmart.com would be offering..."
- "In May, 2015 I decided to purchase a bed room set (without a mattress) two lambs and a laptop. I kept my things in storage due to me moving..."
- "I paid $4,200 for a website and never received it. I requested a refund after 6 months and no one responded to my email. After several attempts to email them..."
- "My long awaited electric fireplace arrived yesterday. As I picked up one end of the 55 lb box, I knew instantly it was damaged. I could hear all the little..."
- "I hate it when any companys actions alone go so far as to actually show a customer 'We do not have to provide advertised products, service and customer service -..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."