I have had very good experiences with Conn's in the past purchasing washer & dryer, stove, dishwasher and big screen TV.I recently attempted to purchase two "green" fabric recliners and when delivered were dark chocolate colored.
I refused delivery and went back to the store. I was THEN informed that the lighting in the store is really strange and this happens a lot. They did the refund but I was disappointed anyway.
Beware of the fabric colors because of the weird lighting.I have attached a photo of the "chocolate" colored chair as it looked in the store.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Ease of Use|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- " Recently walked in with pre-existing knowledge of EXACTLY what I wanted from this location. I chose a sectional set, a queen bed set, and dinette set. Pretty nice haul. When..."
- "Lowe's delivery driver misses driveway by 25 feet and backs into my front yard and over a $13,000 StormTech detention system. Then driver runs away when approached by contractor. A..."
- "Conns is a store that is not even worth shopping I bout a bed buy insurance and I been waiting for one month for parts to be order the store..."
- "I found my husband fooling around on Zoosk as DH9727 I contacted Zoosk to let them know that he is very married to me....they didnt care all they want is..."
- "My wife and I purchased a "Serrano" Sears-O-Pedic bed that comes as a unit with the mattress and the box as one unit......10 year warranty is why we went with..."
- "Today I had the worst customer service at the Panera Bread in Albuquerque off Holly Ave. The encounter at the register was less than pleasant, but it only got worse..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."