Delivered my refrigerator and scratched it in the process.All inwanted for them to fix it.

They refused. They also broke a screw that they say they fixed but im waiting for the day it will also fall apart. They replaced the screw with a screw from their truck.

Im so upset every time i open my top of the line fridge and see those scratches.Its not hard to tell they were made in delivery and not wear and tear in a weeks time.

Review about: Lg Door-In-Door Refrigerator.

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Conns?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Conns - Review about Dishwasher from Houston, Texas Conns "Purchased dishwasher on aug 30 ...installed sept 14 due to renovation..after couple days of used the door pulled a part..contacted them sept 23 ..scheduled service Oct 3..ordered parts ..a month..." Read more Conns - Broken screen on the way home from store Conns "Bought a 50" tv out of box and on my way home the screen cracked they did not give me any idea that could happen they put a small piece..." Read more Conns - Review about Entertainment Center from Tulsa, Oklahoma Conns "I purchased a new entertainment center and got "used", paid for delivery and entertainment center was set up leaning, delivery guys said they would be back next day and of..." Read more Conns - Review about Couch from Acton, California Conns "Purchased $2500 mattresses that sink in less than a year, service refused to repair. Like an *** I went back & purchased $1700 couches 2 weeks ago and..." Read more Peltz Shoes tried to scam me! Peltz Shoes "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Knights Inn is a dump Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We checked in 5/19/2017 at 11pm at the 3223 Lincoln Ave South Bend IN and knew right away it was a mistake but had been on the road for 18hrs..." Read more Steinhafels Wharehouse Steinhafels "We bought a dining room table. When the dining room table was delivered the delivery team could not have been more rushed to get me to sign off and let..." Read more