Nashville, Tennessee

Delivered my refrigerator and scratched it in the process.All inwanted for them to fix it.

They refused. They also broke a screw that they say they fixed but im waiting for the day it will also fall apart. They replaced the screw with a screw from their truck.

Im so upset every time i open my top of the line fridge and see those scratches.Its not hard to tell they were made in delivery and not wear and tear in a weeks time.

Review about: Lg Door-In-Door Refrigerator.

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Conns?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Conns - Completely ripped off legally blind guy Conns "Dear reader I purchased a Living room set only love seat & couch I arrived and looked around and I advised sales rep I had came in only because I..." Read more Conns - Review about Bed Parts from Houston, Texas Conns "Conns is a store that is not even worth shopping I bout a bed buy insurance and I been waiting for one month for parts to be order the store..." Read more Conns - Review about Dishwasher from Houston, Texas Conns "Purchased dishwasher on aug 30 ...installed sept 14 due to renovation..after couple days of used the door pulled a part..contacted them sept 23 ..scheduled service Oct 3..ordered parts ..a month..." Read more Conns - Review about Sofa from Irving, Texas Conns "I have more than 3 months that ive wanted you guys too come check my living room sofa because I've been hhaving problems, the leather is fading away. You..." Read more Orbmik Furniture - Stole my money!!! Orbmik Furniture "On October 20, 2014, I went to Orbmik Furniture to purchase a 3pc set of living room furnishings; Sofa, Love Seat, and Chair. I paid $1300 USC cash and was..." Read more Netspend - Gave away my money Netspend "I reported my card lost on June 19th and ordered a new card as reflected in the first image. Then, June 24th the next image shows I had NO active..." Read more Cruisemiles - Uploads for Clarification Cruisemiles "Now allegations of fraudulent action by Mr Lester have been proved false, I have been asked to release from file information relating to the accountant of Cruisemiles who was sentenced..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more