Delivered my refrigerator and scratched it in the process.All inwanted for them to fix it.
They refused. They also broke a screw that they say they fixed but im waiting for the day it will also fall apart. They replaced the screw with a screw from their truck.
Im so upset every time i open my top of the line fridge and see those scratches.Its not hard to tell they were made in delivery and not wear and tear in a weeks time.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Lg Door-In-Door Refrigerator
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Purchased dishwasher on aug 30 ...installed sept 14 due to renovation..after couple days of used the door pulled a part..contacted them sept 23 ..scheduled service Oct 3..ordered parts ..a month..."
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "I have had very good experiences with Conn's in the past purchasing washer & dryer, stove, dishwasher and big screen TV. I recently attempted to purchase two "green" fabric recliners..."
- "None of what i was promised before payment was even close to what I recieved. Most of these listings were just pulled from other websites. Free websites. Please contact me..."
- "I bought these shoes around Thanksgiving 2015. Not even a month later I noticed a couple of places where the sole came loose on the left shoe. Slowly but surely..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."