Bought a couch said it was to be delivered next day...it took a week ... When delivers the guy pulled the tape and roped my leather blend right off..when asked about it the guy said baby wipes will wipe it off it's the glue from tape...I called the next day and they told me that they were excepted me for an exchange and it's been exactly 2 months and they're still give me the runaround
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Leather Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "We went into the HUMBLE store and bought a sectional ! Had to go to Houston warehouse to pick it up. They loaded it and tied it we made it..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "Where do I begin? I am highly dissapointed I hear terrible reviews about walmart but did not believe them. Now I am a believer of the terrible and horrible customer..."
- "This firm that has a slogan "For Dads" was recommended to me by a friend's friend for helping me out after my X claimed that I never paid her child..."
- "I was in place to shoot with Hasan I text him to confirm timing and if we could make the shoot happen. I was told it will be a 900$..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."