Bought a couch said it was to be delivered next day...it took a week ... When delivers the guy pulled the tape and roped my leather blend right off..when asked about it the guy said baby wipes will wipe it off it's the glue from tape...I called the next day and they told me that they were excepted me for an exchange and it's been exactly 2 months and they're still give me the runaround
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Leather Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We went into the HUMBLE store and bought a sectional ! Had to go to Houston warehouse to pick it up. They loaded it and tied it we made it..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "I have more than 3 months that ive wanted you guys too come check my living room sofa because I've been hhaving problems, the leather is fading away. You..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."