Bought a couch said it was to be delivered next day...it took a week ... When delivers the guy pulled the tape and roped my leather blend right off..when asked about it the guy said baby wipes will wipe it off it's the glue from tape...I called the next day and they told me that they were excepted me for an exchange and it's been exactly 2 months and they're still give me the runaround
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Leather Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "In May, 2015 I decided to purchase a bed room set (without a mattress) two lambs and a laptop. I kept my things in storage due to me moving..."
- "Dear reader I purchased a Living room set only love seat & couch I arrived and looked around and I advised sales rep I had came in only because I..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "Purse arrived damaged, quality is *** and not what was pictured. They will not refund my money. What can we do to get them to refund my money? ..."