Conns - Review about Entertainment Center from Tulsa, Oklahoma
I purchased a new entertainment center and got "used", paid for delivery and entertainment center was set up leaning, delivery guys said they would be back next day and of course they didn't come.Called mgr of store for them to come take it back and they refused to, called corporate and they won't do anything either but they can sure call to hound you about your payment.
They sure live up to their name, they will "conn" you into buying something but that is all, no customer service after that they only want your money and mean while we're stuck with a leaning entertainment center. NEVER AGAIN!!
I will never step foot in that place again!I just wanted them to make it right but all they want is money!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Entertainment Center
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Dear Mr. Jim Millerborg(Sam's Club; Wichita Kansas 316-945-3010)My name is Kimberly Vu-Childrey and I'm just one of Sam's customers. I have purchased and IPod-touch on 01/18/2010, with the 2yr Service..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "I worked for DG and have to admit that I wouldn't purchase food from any DG store. The cold items, when being delivered, spend several minutes waiting to be "checked..."
- "I've used red(bad)box for years and for some strange reason I've been charged .25 all this time plus I've rented two (2)or more movies since 2010 somebody help me..."
- "I ordered the Star Master for my granddaughter so we could see the stars since her Dad, my son died last year. I got a pink plastic thing that projects..."
- "The school is FOR PROFIT ONLY! This means they could care less if you pass or fail. They want to get bodies in and out as they make $7000..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."