Conns - Review about Entertainment Center from Tulsa, Oklahoma
I purchased a new entertainment center and got "used", paid for delivery and entertainment center was set up leaning, delivery guys said they would be back next day and of course they didn't come.Called mgr of store for them to come take it back and they refused to, called corporate and they won't do anything either but they can sure call to hound you about your payment.
They sure live up to their name, they will "conn" you into buying something but that is all, no customer service after that they only want your money and mean while we're stuck with a leaning entertainment center. NEVER AGAIN!!
I will never step foot in that place again!I just wanted them to make it right but all they want is money!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Entertainment Center
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Below are pictures of plantation shutters that I ordered from Lowes in Knoxville Tn off of Chapman Highway( which they sub contracted blind ambitions) This is the 6th pair that..."
- "They said they would do anything to make sure we're satisfied but that's far from the truth. They didn't even make the basic attempt to satisfy us. Every time we've..."
- "Purchased $2500 mattresses that sink in less than a year, service refused to repair. Like an *** I went back & purchased $1700 couches 2 weeks ago and..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I own a company that manufacturers unique, one of a kind assisted living devices that assist the elderly and mobility challenged pull on and *** their shoes, boots, etc, with..."
- "I've used red(bad)box for years and for some strange reason I've been charged .25 all this time plus I've rented two (2)or more movies since 2010 somebody help me..."
- "Ordered tv stand from company through Amazon. Item was very poorly packaged, damaged and missing multiple components. I immediately contacted Cymax but received extremely unhelpful responses and poor attitudes over..."