Conns - Review about Desk from Willis, Texas

205 of 493 Conns reviews

Update added by user Jul 19, 2015

Also there is so many scratches that it looks like it was a floor dispay model.

Original review posted by user Jul 19, 2015

This is the worst experience ive ever had.We ordered a desk to be delivered, they delivered the wrong desk, then an hour later they called us, after delivery men had left and accused us of keeping the desk, which by the way was nearly bigger than my living room.

So we went to the store, supposedly that was fixed, then they reordered the desk. 3 weeks have gone by and i have taken 3 days off work to sit and wait for our scheduled delivery, just to have them call late afternoon to say they werent delivering that day. Now we are at the 8th delivery date, they finally come and deliver the desk. But...then the delivery mem put the desk together and it is missing pieces.

So now they say they will bring the missing pieces tomorrow. So tonight after this mess, we go to the store to try to work all this out. The store manager says "Well all i can do is refund the delivery charge" ok fine so while we are there we decide we will buy a chair and go ahead and just take it home in our car, and avoid the delivery hassle. Just to find that when we get home, take the chair pieces out of the box IT IS THE WRONG CHAIR!

I am so upset, I have never had this kind of a horrible experience anywhere in my life. Needless to say having to take 3 days off of work, and all they do is *** a delivery charge, but then sell us the wrong chair.

Needless to say i went online to check the availability of the chair we were wanted and what do you know, they didnt even have it in stock, so no wonder they gave us the wrong one, trying to make a sale i guess.Like i said worst experience ever!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
205 of 493 Conns reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.