Conns - Review about Desk from Willis, Texas
Update added by user Jul 19, 2015
Also there is so many scratches that it looks like it was a floor dispay model.
Original review posted by user Jul 19, 2015
This is the worst experience ive ever had.We ordered a desk to be delivered, they delivered the wrong desk, then an hour later they called us, after delivery men had left and accused us of keeping the desk, which by the way was nearly bigger than my living room.
So we went to the store, supposedly that was fixed, then they reordered the desk. 3 weeks have gone by and i have taken 3 days off work to sit and wait for our scheduled delivery, just to have them call late afternoon to say they werent delivering that day. Now we are at the 8th delivery date, they finally come and deliver the desk. But...then the delivery mem put the desk together and it is missing pieces.
So now they say they will bring the missing pieces tomorrow. So tonight after this mess, we go to the store to try to work all this out. The store manager says "Well all i can do is refund the delivery charge" ok fine so while we are there we decide we will buy a chair and go ahead and just take it home in our car, and avoid the delivery hassle. Just to find that when we get home, take the chair pieces out of the box IT IS THE WRONG CHAIR!
I am so upset, I have never had this kind of a horrible experience anywhere in my life. Needless to say having to take 3 days off of work, and all they do is *** a delivery charge, but then sell us the wrong chair.
Needless to say i went online to check the availability of the chair we were wanted and what do you know, they didnt even have it in stock, so no wonder they gave us the wrong one, trying to make a sale i guess.Like i said worst experience ever!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Wrong items
- Missing pieces
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "This year something has gone horribly wrong with Kohl's fulfillment process. I placed an order on 11/29 and another on 12/2 on kohls.com. What followed can only be described as..."
- "My 90 year old grandparents purchased a $11,700 Tin Roof! Erica Woodward-Ford was the sales rep from Lowes on Laurinburg NC. She never followed up to see if the job..."
- "Bought a couch said it was to be delivered next day...it took a week ... When delivers the guy pulled the tape and roped my leather blend right off..when..."
- "I was involved in a wreck last month with a lady who had Statefarm. She was at fault so her insurance agreed to cover the cost of the damages and..."
- "I received this email from "Jennifer." At the bottom, she offers her "father's" name, phone number, and email. I called the phone number from two different phones. Got a message..."
- "I order a ring for my sister, she saw it a fell in love however when it arrived the enveloped appeared to have tire prints on it, like it had..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."