Conns - Review about Couch from Livingston, Texas
We went into the HUMBLE store and bought a sectional !Had to go to Houston warehouse to pick it up.
They loaded it and tied it we made it about 7 miles down the rd and a car flagged us down . The chase couch was being drug and Conns wouldn't except responsibility even tho they loaded it and they tied it! We took out warranty and they still refuse to help us! Now were stuck with a very exspensive couch with a whole and rd rash!
I have bought from Conns a few times before this and never had any kind of problems!I was a returning customer but never ever again!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "This is the worst experience ive ever had. We ordered a desk to be delivered, they delivered the wrong desk, then an hour later they called us, after delivery men..."
- "In May, 2015 I decided to purchase a bed room set (without a mattress) two lambs and a laptop. I kept my things in storage due to me moving..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."