Livingston, Texas
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

We went into the HUMBLE store and bought a sectional !Had to go to Houston warehouse to pick it up.

They loaded it and tied it we made it about 7 miles down the rd and a car flagged us down . The chase couch was being drug and Conns wouldn't except responsibility even tho they loaded it and they tied it! We took out warranty and they still refuse to help us! Now were stuck with a very exspensive couch with a whole and rd rash!

I have bought from Conns a few times before this and never had any kind of problems!I was a returning customer but never ever again!!!!!!

Review about: Couch.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Conns?

Comments

If a company assisted you by tying a merchandise down onto your vehicle - no one is to blame but yourselves. All companies have a waiver they do not take responsibility. Have some common sense, people.

Ricochet-Rabbit

This is why most places won't help people load up. Why didn't YOU make sure it was properly tied down and secured?

If you paid with a decent credit card, odds are good you have accident protection, theft protection and an automatic extended warranty.