Conns - Review about Couch from Livingston, Texas
We went into the HUMBLE store and bought a sectional !Had to go to Houston warehouse to pick it up.
They loaded it and tied it we made it about 7 miles down the rd and a car flagged us down . The chase couch was being drug and Conns wouldn't except responsibility even tho they loaded it and they tied it! We took out warranty and they still refuse to help us! Now were stuck with a very exspensive couch with a whole and rd rash!
I have bought from Conns a few times before this and never had any kind of problems!I was a returning customer but never ever again!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I'm the consumer that purchased your dollar tree/greenbrier product,I'm contacting you because it has caused me great suffering and the loss of my health by damaging my organs and causing..."
- "I worked for DG and have to admit that I wouldn't purchase food from any DG store. The cold items, when being delivered, spend several minutes waiting to be "checked..."
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "I have just had the worst set of nails put on in the viera FL location. The male nail tech did not do anything I asked to fix them and..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."