I purchased bunk-beds on 29th of December delivery on 30th on 1-1-16 slates broke on bottom bending on top. Called rep that sold them to me got number for conns service called 1-2-16 setup service call for 1-8-16 got 4 calls from machine verifying appointment for 8th got a call from technician to verify 8th between 4-6 get call Friday morning the 8th stating technician can't make it reschedule for Tuesday 1-12-16 was asked am or pm requested am waited all day called to check found out not until 4-6 at 6:11 called to see what's going on rep states that office was closed gave me a number to call the next day and find out what happened. My girls have not been sleeping in brand new beds but when it's time for the payment they are not going to want to hear anything but here's your payment what they don't know is I'm truly bitchy when it comes to my money so now we got a big problem
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Bunk Bed
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "In May, 2015 I decided to purchase a bed room set (without a mattress) two lambs and a laptop. I kept my things in storage due to me moving..."
- "I purchased kitchen and dining room floor tile from Lowes and contracted with them for the installation.The tile was laid the wrong way and the tile was laid unevenly. ..."
- "I purchased a new entertainment center and got "used", paid for delivery and entertainment center was set up leaning, delivery guys said they would be back next day and of..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I accepted a proposal for the purchase and installation of a new computer. The proposal included "Onsite/In-Home Service after remote diagnosis (performed by Absolute Communications) 3 years". I purchased..."
- "I received in the mail a $10.00 package deal so I thought great I will give it a try since I had an antenna only tv service. Already..."
- "Paid nearly $100 per month for FULL COVERAGE insurance. They had no issue collecting my monthly premiums. Even during the time I been waiting for vehicle to be..."