I purchased bunk-beds on 29th of December delivery on 30th on 1-1-16 slates broke on bottom bending on top. Called rep that sold them to me got number for conns service called 1-2-16 setup service call for 1-8-16 got 4 calls from machine verifying appointment for 8th got a call from technician to verify 8th between 4-6 get call Friday morning the 8th stating technician can't make it reschedule for Tuesday 1-12-16 was asked am or pm requested am waited all day called to check found out not until 4-6 at 6:11 called to see what's going on rep states that office was closed gave me a number to call the next day and find out what happened. My girls have not been sleeping in brand new beds but when it's time for the payment they are not going to want to hear anything but here's your payment what they don't know is I'm truly bitchy when it comes to my money so now we got a big problem
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Bunk Bed
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I bought a United Lakewood Chair #3685DOECHAIR from Conn's 6052 Marsha Sharp Freeway, Lubbock, Tx. 79407 on 9-17-2014. Conn's delivered it on 9-20. By 9-25 the seat bottom cushion had..."
- "My polite letter to Sears Executive Customer Service Reps... Let's see if they back their consumer!! "I am writing in regards to my order - wrong item delivered, delivery 1.5 hours late..."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "Altamonte Springs, Fl. Motel 6.Pubic hairs in both beds.Dirty pillow cases.Pubic hairs in bathtub.Spots on both bedspreads.Horrible.Rude front desk personal. They did give our money back...."
- "I received in the mail a $10.00 package deal so I thought great I will give it a try since I had an antenna only tv service. Already..."
- "I ordered a part based on the picture shown on their web page and ordered the part based on that picture with the corresponding part number. When I received the..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."