Conns - Review about Bed from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Bed issue is still not resolved.I've been told in store by a vet rude manager at the s OKC location that they do not stand behind their beds after the 1 year mark without extended warranty, I said I wish I knew that.

I would never buy such an expensive purchase from a place that only guarantees their beds for 1 year. He told me to leave and take it up with corporate. The trouble with corporate is customer service says I gave a contact person and a case number the last 6 times I've called, but they cannot transfer they gave to have them call me back. They never call!

I've also told the BBB, who had closed my case at first because Conns had taken so long to get with my husband and I and told the BBB it was our fault we were putting them off! They were the ones that scheduled us 3 weeks out for initial "fix it" inspection then called to cancel and reschedule due to a funeral, which we could have understood, but it was another 3 weeks after that! That wasn't us putting Conns off like they had originally stated! Then they made 5 calls to my husbands phone in 2 days and said have her call us .

But the # was always generic customer service who had no notes as to who had called. It wasn't til 2 back aching months later, that a customer service person said we actually had an escalated case #. But what good is it if they don't call the customer back? I gave to make another bed payment tomorrow, the third since my complaint started.

They said if I withheld payment they would not look into my bed problem any further! Yes their us no support you can push the mattress all the way into the springs of the box and the box with the wrap still on had almost collapsed inwards all across the middle. That is just one hand in the photo.

But then Conns knows this cause they sent their expert out to take 2 photos and run without hearing our concerns about the bed.They wouldn't sleep on it, I guarantee it!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #702356

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Conns? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.