Bed issue is still not resolved.I've been told in store by a vet rude manager at the s OKC location that they do not stand behind their beds after the 1 year mark without extended warranty, I said I wish I knew that.
I would never buy such an expensive purchase from a place that only guarantees their beds for 1 year. He told me to leave and take it up with corporate. The trouble with corporate is customer service says I gave a contact person and a case number the last 6 times I've called, but they cannot transfer they gave to have them call me back. They never call!
I've also told the BBB, who had closed my case at first because Conns had taken so long to get with my husband and I and told the BBB it was our fault we were putting them off! They were the ones that scheduled us 3 weeks out for initial "fix it" inspection then called to cancel and reschedule due to a funeral, which we could have understood, but it was another 3 weeks after that! That wasn't us putting Conns off like they had originally stated! Then they made 5 calls to my husbands phone in 2 days and said have her call us .
But the # was always generic customer service who had no notes as to who had called. It wasn't til 2 back aching months later, that a customer service person said we actually had an escalated case #. But what good is it if they don't call the customer back? I gave to make another bed payment tomorrow, the third since my complaint started.
They said if I withheld payment they would not look into my bed problem any further! Yes their us no support you can push the mattress all the way into the springs of the box and the box with the wrap still on had almost collapsed inwards all across the middle. That is just one hand in the photo.
But then Conns knows this cause they sent their expert out to take 2 photos and run without hearing our concerns about the bed.They wouldn't sleep on it, I guarantee it!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Since I purchased my home 8 years ago, I have yet to come outside my front door without noticing plastic bags, paper, plastic bottles, and debris from the 7-Eleven store..."
- "Went to return a item that I bought last night. Turned out to be the wrong item decided to take it back today. Walked in with the item under my..."
- "The freezers in the pictures are what i had to clean because of black mold.Why did you not put the picture of the black mold up?All of these pictures was..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "I am getting ready to close my account they said I overdrafted and I didn't and now I owe them $92 and they stole my $48 I haven't gotten any..."
- "I am beyond livid. I spend 70 dollars on what was suppose to be a beautiful bouquet for my mom and she received half an arrangement with dead flowers!!!!!! I..."