Bed issue is still not resolved.I've been told in store by a vet rude manager at the s OKC location that they do not stand behind their beds after the 1 year mark without extended warranty, I said I wish I knew that.
I would never buy such an expensive purchase from a place that only guarantees their beds for 1 year. He told me to leave and take it up with corporate. The trouble with corporate is customer service says I gave a contact person and a case number the last 6 times I've called, but they cannot transfer they gave to have them call me back. They never call!
I've also told the BBB, who had closed my case at first because Conns had taken so long to get with my husband and I and told the BBB it was our fault we were putting them off! They were the ones that scheduled us 3 weeks out for initial "fix it" inspection then called to cancel and reschedule due to a funeral, which we could have understood, but it was another 3 weeks after that! That wasn't us putting Conns off like they had originally stated! Then they made 5 calls to my husbands phone in 2 days and said have her call us .
But the # was always generic customer service who had no notes as to who had called. It wasn't til 2 back aching months later, that a customer service person said we actually had an escalated case #. But what good is it if they don't call the customer back? I gave to make another bed payment tomorrow, the third since my complaint started.
They said if I withheld payment they would not look into my bed problem any further! Yes their us no support you can push the mattress all the way into the springs of the box and the box with the wrap still on had almost collapsed inwards all across the middle. That is just one hand in the photo.
But then Conns knows this cause they sent their expert out to take 2 photos and run without hearing our concerns about the bed.They wouldn't sleep on it, I guarantee it!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The freezers in the pictures are what i had to clean because of black mold.Why did you not put the picture of the black mold up?All of these pictures was..."
- "Since I purchased my home 8 years ago, I have yet to come outside my front door without noticing plastic bags, paper, plastic bottles, and debris from the 7-Eleven store..."
- "Dollar General ladies "wash" room at hwy 72 Tuscumbia, Al 35674. The toilet is filthy, sideways ( not anchored) lid missing. Garbage overflowing and smelly, sink was black, grimy..."
- "I was having a/c problems, I called SHW for a tech. to come out, got a service number. AC company #1 came out and said my 24 year old a/c..."
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "I was waiting for a package from UPS that was taking way too long to arrive. Online tracking finally showed that the package was at UPS facility awaiting pick-up...."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."