2.0

I purchased furniture and a washer and dryer.Came to around $9000.00 I have had to make a payment of almost 350 a month for 2 years + a couple of months.

I was down to 3 notes left then the hurricane came. I called to defer a payment in case I couldn't pay it on time. The guy was very nice said ok and he moved the payment up 2 months BUT he neglected to delete those payments that he moved forward and so then it said I owed 5 more months. I DID make the payment on time and another one since that one and I owe one more note they say 3 more notes I have the book to prove what I owe.

And in the meantime I ALSO filed on the flood insurance I had on the furniture due to the storm I lost the couch and a chair that's ALL.... I didn't claim anything else we managed to salvage the rest. But they sent me to the corporate office and I had to file on PAPER and give a picture of the stuff lost WE DIDNT TAKE PICTURES at the time because the FEMA people said we didn't need pictures..... They also said it was not hurricane damage it was FLOOD damage.

which is totally ridiculous but we got NOTHING to help. But as I said I filed on the insurance I PAID for through CONNS and now they say I had to do all that all over again BECAUSE the lady did not send it I managed to get a picture of the couch and stuff sent to them but she has apparently LOST it STALLING so they don't OWE ME!!! I don't have that any more. It was on a phone some one else took the picture I didn't because I didn't know I had to since FEMA said they don't need it and it has since been hauled off.

I was a loyal customer to CONNS and my intent was to after this last note go get me a stove and refrigerator but I ASSURE you it will not go through CONNS....This is ridiculous.

I am disabled and scraped to pay this all out to begin with but I DID.They do not do ANYTHING for you so if you want to get appliances or furniture I suggest you don't go to Conns and if you do DO NOT PURCHASE the insurance its worthless.

Reason of review: insurance/ and payment left on my bill.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Incompitent employess.

Had an Experience with Conns?

Comments