1.8

I shopped there for the first time and will never go back.I bought a bracket to hang my TV on the wall and needed to return it.

They never told me there would be a restocking fee. They charged me a 15 percent fee. On top of that the cashier, got an attitude with me and was rude. Their prices are much higher than Best Buy and their customer service is horrible.

They have a antiquated way of purchasing products and it takes a very long time to buy anything.

They are rude and take advantage of their customers.DO NOT BUY THERE EVER.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of conns customer care from Conns. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Conns to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Conns for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Conns?

Comments

Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, United States #1241451

IT says right on their website there is a restocking fee learn to read numb nuts