I purchased a refrigerator on 2/16/13.Paid in full and purchased 2 yr extended warranty.

On 4/6/13 the refrigerator STOPPED COOLING. I began calling Conns customer service on Monday April 8, 2013. Got worst customer service response I've ever experienced in my life!!! Got put on hold, given the story that report has been taken and a tech will contact me.

I waited a week - got one call from a tech in Arlington that said I shouldn't even try to repair - need new fridge and wouldn't even come out!!! I called Conns back and put back onto a "list" and they keep claiming they can't find anyone to service my area - I'm only 20 minutes south of the store I bought from!!! I called the appliance manufacturer and they are sending someone tomorrow! Never a reply from Conns.

My "extended 2 yr warranty" won't be worth a hill of beans. I've still NOT received my delivery 'rebate' and probably won't. Got the same lethargic, benign response from the store management as well. Talked to Fox 4 news and they've received thousands of same complaints!!!

Don't buy from Conns!!!

Warning warning warning!!My appliance is a lemon and their customer service is HORRENDOUS!!!

Review about: Conns Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Conns?

Comments