2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I went to Conns looking for a red recliner and I found one, it seemed at the time to be a pretty good buy.Well, after only about 4-5 months I noticed one recliner was leaning.

I called Conns and they instructed me to call the Service Department so they can come out and fix it. I did just that and yeah, I didn't know they order the parts and have them shipped to your house (smh). Anyway, they ordered the parts and low and behold they didn't send all the parts (ugh) now I had to wait almost another week to get this recliner fixed (two chairs out of four). All parts arrived and then I had to call the Service Department again to schedule yet another appointment for the tech to come out.

He finally came and we were told that the recliner had been discontinued in New York where he was doing some work and was surprised Conns was still selling this item. The next day I went to Conns and told them what I was told. The salesman looked up the furniture and yes it was definitely discontinued. He told me that it was discontinued just a few months after I purchased the item.

I asked if I could exchange (no refund) the furniture for something more sturdy and dependable, I was told I would have to call and make a complaint and let them know about the discontinued item. Let's just say that's been a task from ***. I have spoke with several people and have submitted several tickets and still nothing. A lady called me today talking to me as if I was *** stating that I said everything was fine when the tech came out and she doesn't know why I was told this recliner was discontinued because on her end it showed it wasn't.

After she tried to check me I politely told her, yes the furniture was ok at that time now it's broke again making it not fine and I would like my furniture to be replaced. Not only is the interest ridiculous but if I'm going to pay off something, why would I do that and still have the same problem and now I own it and have to pay for a tech to come out because now it's no longer your problem. At this point she was silent and didn't have much to say. I told her now, I will submit another ticket for the exact same thing then when its fixed temporarily I will call back to corporate and submit a ticket with you, again and I will get my furniture replaced.

The return and exchange policy states, if a product has a manufactured defect it can be replaced and this is a manufactured defect. I love the salesman I encountered but it's a shame they work for such a horrible company. After all this you would think I was done with them, no, I ordered something else and guess what, they messed up the delivery. Don't feel like explaining that story but I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt.

If one of my family members gets hurt because the furniture keeps breaking then I guess I will see them in court.I am not able to upload any pictures for some reason

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of recliner from Conns. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2149 and wants Conns to "an exchange for something more dependable/sturdy".

The most disappointing in user's experience was company itself and what other customers are saying. Author liked the most staff is nice and salesperson. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Conns for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Conns?

Comments