I went in to Conn's in Dallas,TX, the Wheatland location. I purchased a laptop and a 75 inch Samsung Smart Tv. I told the Sales person, I wanted the tv with voice control and motion control. He assured me the 6350 series tv was what I needed, and sold me extra accessories to ensure the tv worked as I wanted. His exact words were I would need a sound bar and the HDMI package for the tv to work as desired, so I purchased all of these things. Once I got the tv home and set everything up, of course the motion and voice control options do not work. As I read over the manual it says I need a separate camera for motion control and no option for voice control.
I call the store for them to tell me I need a special remote for these features to work and it is a separate accessory. So I asked why I wasn't told about that when I was told about all the other options as far as accessories, when I SPECIFICALLY asked about these tv options.
I was told to call corporate, because they could not help me. Once I called corporate I was given the run around for hours, to only be told I need to be the remote and it's not their issue. So I said, I would return the things I bought because I was sold them under false pretenses, and then I was informed I would still have to pay the restocking fee.
I spent over $4,500.00 with them for warranties and products I purchased.
Did they offer to give me the remote for their deceptive practices? NO!
Why should I have to pay to return something, that was sold to me with LIES??!?!?!
On top of this, I had previously bought things from Conns with no problem, I was telling friends about them, now I will deter anyone I know from buying from this company.
I am in total disbelief.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Provide me with the remote or take everything back with no fees.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Smart Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go. 2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat..."
- "I just ordered and received my starter coop from The Urban Coop Company in Dripping Springs, Texas. I was horribly disappointed. It showed up with many of the pieces looking..."
- "After jumping though hoops to get the job I was ready for my first paycheck. I knew my direct deposit wouldn't be on for another week so i called..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."