I went in to Conn's in Dallas,TX, the Wheatland location. I purchased a laptop and a 75 inch Samsung Smart Tv. I told the Sales person, I wanted the tv with voice control and motion control. He assured me the 6350 series tv was what I needed, and sold me extra accessories to ensure the tv worked as I wanted. His exact words were I would need a sound bar and the HDMI package for the tv to work as desired, so I purchased all of these things. Once I got the tv home and set everything up, of course the motion and voice control options do not work. As I read over the manual it says I need a separate camera for motion control and no option for voice control.
I call the store for them to tell me I need a special remote for these features to work and it is a separate accessory. So I asked why I wasn't told about that when I was told about all the other options as far as accessories, when I SPECIFICALLY asked about these tv options.
I was told to call corporate, because they could not help me. Once I called corporate I was given the run around for hours, to only be told I need to be the remote and it's not their issue. So I said, I would return the things I bought because I was sold them under false pretenses, and then I was informed I would still have to pay the restocking fee.
I spent over $4,500.00 with them for warranties and products I purchased.
Did they offer to give me the remote for their deceptive practices? NO!
Why should I have to pay to return something, that was sold to me with LIES??!?!?!
On top of this, I had previously bought things from Conns with no problem, I was telling friends about them, now I will deter anyone I know from buying from this company.
I am in total disbelief.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Provide me with the remote or take everything back with no fees.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Smart Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics..."
- "Very sad to read some of the complains. Because we really do love Melaleuca product. My whole family use lots of Melaleuca product. Mainly Melaleuca oil - its a holy oil we use..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "I was just about to pay for the shipping of my free 14 day trial of Peak Life Prostate and then I read the Terms on the ordering page, you..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."