I have more than 3 months that ive wanted you guys too come check my living room sofa because I've been hhaving problems, the leather is fading away. You guys keep on telling me you're going too come check it but nobody ever comes. I've been waiting for more than 4 months and I need something resolved ASAP.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sofa. Conns needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Conns.

Had an Experience with Conns?

Comments

I bet it was made in china!

Conns - Recliner Review from Albuquerque, New Mexico Conns "I have had very good experiences with Conn's in the past purchasing washer & dryer, stove, dishwasher and big screen TV. I recently attempted to purchase two "green" fabric recliners..." Read more Conns - Lg Door-In-Door Refrigerator Review from Nashville, Tennessee Conns "Delivered my refrigerator and scratched it in the process. All inwanted for them to fix it. They refused. They also broke a screw that they say they fixed but im..." Read more Conns - Delivery Service Review from Tulsa, Oklahoma Conns "I purchased a new entertainment center and got "used", paid for delivery and entertainment center was set up leaning, delivery guys said they would be back next day and of..." Read more Conns - Couch Review from Livingston, Texas Conns "We went into the HUMBLE store and bought a sectional ! Had to go to Houston warehouse to pick it up. They loaded it and tied it we made it..." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more