4.0
Ease of Use

I have had very good experiences with Conn's in the past purchasing washer & dryer, stove, dishwasher and big screen TV.I recently attempted to purchase two "green" fabric recliners and when delivered were dark chocolate colored.

I refused delivery and went back to the store. I was THEN informed that the lighting in the store is really strange and this happens a lot. They did the refund but I was disappointed anyway.

Beware of the fabric colors because of the weird lighting.I have attached a photo of the "chocolate" colored chair as it looked in the store.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Conns and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Conns to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Conns recliner for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Conns?

Comments

Conns - Deceptive sales practice Conns "I went in to Conn's in Dallas,TX, the Wheatland location. I purchased a laptop and a 75 inch Samsung Smart Tv. I told the Sales person, I wanted..." Read more Conns - Lg Washer Review from Houston, Texas Conns "Purchased dishwasher on aug 30 ...installed sept 14 due to renovation..after couple days of used the door pulled a part..contacted them sept 23 ..scheduled service Oct 3..ordered parts ..a month..." Read more Conns - Desk Review from Willis, Texas Conns "This is the worst experience ive ever had. We ordered a desk to be delivered, they delivered the wrong desk, then an hour later they called us, after delivery men..." Read more Conns - Sofa Review from Irving, Texas Conns "I have more than 3 months that ive wanted you guys too come check my living room sofa because I've been hhaving problems, the leather is fading away. You..." Read more Myfax - They make it almost impossible to cancel Myfax "In California I am pretty sure they passed a law that if you allow customers to sign up for a service online, you have to also make it possible to..." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more