4.0
Ease of Use

I have had very good experiences with Conn's in the past purchasing washer & dryer, stove, dishwasher and big screen TV.I recently attempted to purchase two "green" fabric recliners and when delivered were dark chocolate colored.

I refused delivery and went back to the store. I was THEN informed that the lighting in the store is really strange and this happens a lot. They did the refund but I was disappointed anyway.

Beware of the fabric colors because of the weird lighting.I have attached a photo of the "chocolate" colored chair as it looked in the store.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Conns and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Conns to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Conns recliner for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Conns?

Comments