Featured

I purchased a new entertainment center and got "used", paid for delivery and entertainment center was set up leaning, delivery guys said they would be back next day and of course they didn't come.Called mgr of store for them to come take it back and they refused to, called corporate and they won't do anything either but they can sure call to hound you about your payment.

They sure live up to their name, they will "conn" you into buying something but that is all, no customer service after that they only want your money and mean while we're stuck with a leaning entertainment center. NEVER AGAIN!!

I will never step foot in that place again!I just wanted them to make it right but all they want is money!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Conns and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Conns.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Conns to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Conns?

Comments