They said they would do anything to make sure we're satisfied but that's far from the truth. They didn't even make the basic attempt to satisfy us.

Every time we've made a purchase, there has been an issue with the delivery. It was either damaged, it wasn't really in the warehouse or something was missing, something broke or the scratched our floor. In this particular situation, we purcashed a stove. The delivery was scheduled between 2-5.

Approx. 12:30 they called to say they would be there in ten minutes. Yeh. Upon delivery, the stove was damaged.

We agreed to taking a percentage off. Afterwhich, something was broken inside the connector while being installed. Additionally, we discovered the damage from the forklift on the side of the stove. At this point, they have to send the stove back, it's damaged.

Guess what?! YES, they leave us WITHOUT A STOVE!! They tell us that they will not deliver another stove until Friday. Yes, today is Wednesday.

I have called several numbers, attempted to speak with Manager's or Supervisor's who will make an attempt to make this right, to no avail.

They have not heard the last of me! I PROMISE!!

Review about: Conns Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments