2.6

Conns is a store that is not even worth shopping I bout a bed buy insurance and I been waiting for one month for parts to be order the store manager temple is just telling me tomorrow five more days three weeks there just not worth it

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Conns and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Conns.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Conns to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Conns?

Comments

I recently purchased a similar bed and it is infested with Bed Bugs in which Conns expects me to continue making payments and they are refusing to exchange and have yet come to pick up their property!!

I wish you the best of luck on getting your situation resolved.

I have filed a BBB Complaint and an Attorney General Complaint in hopes to get a resolution.

-Kikki

to Anonymous Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1319959

Did you get your problem resolved? I just bought a bed too and 2 months later my sons has bed bugs! I was furious and yes they will NOT do anything for me...basically im still resposible for payments.