1.3

In May, 2015 I decided to purchase a bed room set (without a mattress) two lambs and a laptop.I kept my things in storage due to me moving into a new apartment.

On 8/18/2015, I finally move everything into my new place and out of the two lambs I bought ONLY one did not work. Now of course, I considered that the light bulbs were not working so I bought two different brand name light bulbs. However, the limb still did NOT work. I return to the store located in Phoenix, AZ off the I-17 by metro center mall to figure out how they may be able to fix/replace or even help the situation.

I am a great customer, not only did I pay my bill but I made sure I always paid on time. The office AND the customer service line/number that they give you to try and get rid of you REFUSED to help. I wasn't even asking for my money back. The employees/manager/supervisor gave me no sympathy.

The fact that I was expected to continue to pay for a limb that didn't work was not making sense to me and the fact that they could care less about my issue really upset me. I paid for insurance for the product I paid for. However, they never stated that they don't protect their lambs.

In conclusion, I will NEVER do business with these people/company again.If they can't fix a small issue like a limb, then they don't deserve my or anyone else hard earn money.

This reviewer shared experience about "multiple issues: damaged/defective, bad quality, and poor customer service" and wants this business to "refund of the broken lamb i purchased! or just replace the lamb with one that works" as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Conns and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about lamp from Conns was customer service, service or dishonesty and finance charge , but reviewer liked product and ease of financing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Conns.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Conns to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Conns?

Comments