In May, 2015 I decided to purchase a bed room set (without a mattress) two lambs and a laptop.I kept my things in storage due to me moving into a new apartment.
On 8/18/2015, I finally move everything into my new place and out of the two lambs I bought ONLY one did not work. Now of course, I considered that the light bulbs were not working so I bought two different brand name light bulbs. However, the limb still did NOT work. I return to the store located in Phoenix, AZ off the I-17 by metro center mall to figure out how they may be able to fix/replace or even help the situation.
I am a great customer, not only did I pay my bill but I made sure I always paid on time. The office AND the customer service line/number that they give you to try and get rid of you REFUSED to help. I wasn't even asking for my money back. The employees/manager/supervisor gave me no sympathy.
The fact that I was expected to continue to pay for a limb that didn't work was not making sense to me and the fact that they could care less about my issue really upset me. I paid for insurance for the product I paid for. However, they never stated that they don't protect their lambs.
In conclusion, I will NEVER do business with these people/company again.If they can't fix a small issue like a limb, then they don't deserve my or anyone else hard earn money.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Product and ease of financing
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Service or dishonesty
- Finance charge
- Unwilling to solve problems
- Reason of review:
- Multiple Issues: Damaged/defective, Bad Quality, and Poor Customer Service
- Preferred solution:
- Refund of the BROKEN lamb I purchased! OR Just Replace the lamb with one that WORKS.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Purchased $2500 mattresses that sink in less than a year, service refused to repair. Like an *** I went back & purchased $1700 couches 2 weeks ago and..."
- "Lowe's delivery driver misses driveway by 25 feet and backs into my front yard and over a $13,000 StormTech detention system. Then driver runs away when approached by contractor. A..."
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "I purchased the mattress on a Saturday, delivered Wednesday and looked like their was a body inside of it. This is an expensive Simmons Holly Glen Mattress. Ashley delivered a..."
- "So, back late last year my dad had started talking about wanting to get a security system installed. In January my mother came across an ad from ADT for..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."