Phoenix, Arizona

In May, 2015 I decided to purchase a bed room set (without a mattress) two lambs and a laptop.I kept my things in storage due to me moving into a new apartment.

On 8/18/2015, I finally move everything into my new place and out of the two lambs I bought ONLY one did not work. Now of course, I considered that the light bulbs were not working so I bought two different brand name light bulbs. However, the limb still did NOT work. I return to the store located in Phoenix, AZ off the I-17 by metro center mall to figure out how they may be able to fix/replace or even help the situation.

I am a great customer, not only did I pay my bill but I made sure I always paid on time. The office AND the customer service line/number that they give you to try and get rid of you REFUSED to help. I wasn't even asking for my money back. The employees/manager/supervisor gave me no sympathy.

The fact that I was expected to continue to pay for a limb that didn't work was not making sense to me and the fact that they could care less about my issue really upset me. I paid for insurance for the product I paid for. However, they never stated that they don't protect their lambs.

In conclusion, I will NEVER do business with these people/company again.If they can't fix a small issue like a limb, then they don't deserve my or anyone else hard earn money.

Review about: Lamp.

I liked: Product and ease of financing.

I didn't like: Customer service, Service or dishonesty, Finance charge, Unwilling to solve problems.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Multiple Issues: Damaged/defective, Bad Quality, and Poor Customer Service / $300
Preferred solution Refund of the BROKEN lamb I purchased! OR Just Replace the lamb with one that WORKS.

Had an Experience with Conns?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion