In May, 2015 I decided to purchase a bed room set (without a mattress) two lambs and a laptop.I kept my things in storage due to me moving into a new apartment.
On 8/18/2015, I finally move everything into my new place and out of the two lambs I bought ONLY one did not work. Now of course, I considered that the light bulbs were not working so I bought two different brand name light bulbs. However, the limb still did NOT work. I return to the store located in Phoenix, AZ off the I-17 by metro center mall to figure out how they may be able to fix/replace or even help the situation.
I am a great customer, not only did I pay my bill but I made sure I always paid on time. The office AND the customer service line/number that they give you to try and get rid of you REFUSED to help. I wasn't even asking for my money back. The employees/manager/supervisor gave me no sympathy.
The fact that I was expected to continue to pay for a limb that didn't work was not making sense to me and the fact that they could care less about my issue really upset me. I paid for insurance for the product I paid for. However, they never stated that they don't protect their lambs.
In conclusion, I will NEVER do business with these people/company again.If they can't fix a small issue like a limb, then they don't deserve my or anyone else hard earn money.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Product and ease of financing
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Service or dishonesty
- Finance charge
- Unwilling to solve problems
- Reason of review:
- Multiple Issues: Damaged/defective, Bad Quality, and Poor Customer Service
- Preferred solution:
- Refund of the BROKEN lamb I purchased! OR Just Replace the lamb with one that WORKS.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Recently walked in with pre-existing knowledge of EXACTLY what I wanted from this location. I chose a sectional set, a queen bed set, and dinette set. Pretty nice haul. When..."
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "I have more than 3 months that ive wanted you guys too come check my living room sofa because I've been hhaving problems, the leather is fading away. You..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "My wife and son purchased a groupon for me last Christmas for a 25 minute drive in a Lamborghini with Mile High Drives. I e-mailed the company in April..."
- "I purhased a vehicle through a small scam artist dealer in Chandler alArizona, Millenium Auto Sales and the owner is Paul Jones. My total vested interest into this vehicle loan..."
- "Today I turned on my Ipod which I had not used in months and found that I am back in the year 1969. At least that is what the..."