I bought a United Lakewood Chair #3685DOECHAIR from Conn's 6052 Marsha Sharp Freeway, Lubbock, Tx.79407 on 9-17-2014.
Conn's delivered it on 9-20. By 9-25 the seat bottom cushion had flattened so I called Conn's Customer Service to get it repaired. One of the pillows included was also torn. They said I would receive a call within 24-72 hrs for scheduled appointment time.
No call was received within their time frame so I inquired only to be told by Service Dept. that they don't repair furniture in my area and I should call the store for further help. I called the store and talked to Bobby(salesperson) with him saying since I didn't give him 5's on his audit report that he won't help me but I could talk to Rick(store mgr.). Rick said he couldn't help because of corporate policy regarding repairs.
All he could do is send an email to resolution dept. requesting a review of my call and that I would receive a return call shortly. Called Customer Service on 9-29 and was told that I would receive a return call from the resolution dept. about my inquiry.
Called Customer Service on 9-30, again transferred to Service Dept spoke to Monica(service mgr.) then transferred to Anna(corporate cust. service mgr.) only to be told that I had to wait another 24 to 72 hours before the resolution dept. would determine when, how and if they were going to fix my chair and pillow since they don't service my area. Called on 10-2, spoke to Carla.
She said the resolution dept. has decided to replace the chair and she would call me back shortly with a scheduled delivery time for the swap. No call again. Called on 10-3 spoke to Rolando, he said I would need to speak to Customer Service.
Transferred call to Ian, then Ian transferred me to Odonnell (Manager). Odonnell said they show no service call has ever been initiated for this claim and that he would forward the claim to the resolution department since Conn’s doesn’t service furniture in my area.
I would receive a call in 24 to 72 hours regarding their resolution.Their warranty doesn't exclude any area of coverage nor did the salesman disclose any lapse of area coverage when I purchased the furniture and I’m still unable after repeated calls to get a replacement or repair time.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- United Lakewood Chair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "DO NOT SHOP AT CONNS! People tried to warn me but I didn't listen. They admit to fumbling my account and promise over and over again to make..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."