Conns - Breach Of Warranty Agreement

279 of 493 Conns reviews

I bought a United Lakewood Chair #3685DOECHAIR from Conn's 6052 Marsha Sharp Freeway, Lubbock, Tx.79407 on 9-17-2014.

Conn's delivered it on 9-20. By 9-25 the seat bottom cushion had flattened so I called Conn's Customer Service to get it repaired. One of the pillows included was also torn. They said I would receive a call within 24-72 hrs for scheduled appointment time.

No call was received within their time frame so I inquired only to be told by Service Dept. that they don't repair furniture in my area and I should call the store for further help. I called the store and talked to Bobby(salesperson) with him saying since I didn't give him 5's on his audit report that he won't help me but I could talk to Rick(store mgr.). Rick said he couldn't help because of corporate policy regarding repairs.

All he could do is send an email to resolution dept. requesting a review of my call and that I would receive a return call shortly. Called Customer Service on 9-29 and was told that I would receive a return call from the resolution dept. about my inquiry.

Called Customer Service on 9-30, again transferred to Service Dept spoke to Monica(service mgr.) then transferred to Anna(corporate cust. service mgr.) only to be told that I had to wait another 24 to 72 hours before the resolution dept. would determine when, how and if they were going to fix my chair and pillow since they don't service my area. Called on 10-2, spoke to Carla.

She said the resolution dept. has decided to replace the chair and she would call me back shortly with a scheduled delivery time for the swap. No call again. Called on 10-3 spoke to Rolando, he said I would need to speak to Customer Service.

Transferred call to Ian, then Ian transferred me to Odonnell (Manager). Odonnell said they show no service call has ever been initiated for this claim and that he would forward the claim to the resolution department since Conn’s doesn’t service furniture in my area.

I would receive a call in 24 to 72 hours regarding their resolution.Their warranty doesn't exclude any area of coverage nor did the salesman disclose any lapse of area coverage when I purchased the furniture and I’m still unable after repeated calls to get a replacement or repair time.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

United Lakewood Chair
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #542079

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Conns? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
279 of 493 Conns reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Conns. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Conns.
Filing a new complaint about
×