I purchase a sofa and loveseat warranty protection two years ago.We had a warranty claim and, when Conns couldn't repair the product, I was offered an exchange.
After a lot of escalation, I was finally approved for a store merchandise credit, which we used to purchase a new sofa and loveseat. The new furniture is a joke... it was delivered without one of the throw pillows and the middle leg wasn't installed, resulting in a broken frame the first day it was in our house! I sent pictures to our salesrep and went to the store the following morning.
I was told a new sofa would be delivered in 24-72 hours. Needless to say, it's been almost two weeks, I still have the broken sofa, the store won't return my calls, the delivery people call to say they'll be here but then don't show up and say they never called you... I'm now being told there is a two week delay in delivering my sofa. I've gotten so fed up I finally ordered furniture from a competitor and have told Conns I want to return everything and receive a credit (which was offered as an alternative to merchandise credit).
Corporate has to approve this request which I've continued to receive the run around about.
Noone will return my call and every time I call and speak with a manager, I'm told "for-sure" someone will contact me today, which never happens!
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Ease of Use|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My 90 year old grandparents purchased a $11,700 Tin Roof! Erica Woodward-Ford was the sales rep from Lowes on Laurinburg NC. She never followed up to see if the job..."
- "i have provided proof and photo but they keep say give me time thing start on last year dec i inform nick tan area A district manager that someone is bring..."
- "DO NOT SHOP AT CONNS! People tried to warn me but I didn't listen. They admit to fumbling my account and promise over and over again to make..."
- "TL:DR Took 2 hours to get a bill explained and service order changed. Full Story 06/02/2016 Last night I placed an order to have new service installed at my new house with Suddenlink...."
- "On Monday the 23rd of December I went grocery shopping as I always do after I got off from my work, around nine. Let me just say I am SO..."
- "I had an account that I had closed take out $52.00. Within a few hours of them doing that I had called them and they refunded the money back..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."