Conns - Awful merchandise and service!!!!

I purchase a sofa and loveseat warranty protection two years ago.We had a warranty claim and, when Conns couldn't repair the product, I was offered an exchange.

After a lot of escalation, I was finally approved for a store merchandise credit, which we used to purchase a new sofa and loveseat. The new furniture is a joke... it was delivered without one of the throw pillows and the middle leg wasn't installed, resulting in a broken frame the first day it was in our house! I sent pictures to our salesrep and went to the store the following morning.

I was told a new sofa would be delivered in 24-72 hours. Needless to say, it's been almost two weeks, I still have the broken sofa, the store won't return my calls, the delivery people call to say they'll be here but then don't show up and say they never called you... I'm now being told there is a two week delay in delivering my sofa. I've gotten so fed up I finally ordered furniture from a competitor and have told Conns I want to return everything and receive a credit (which was offered as an alternative to merchandise credit).

Corporate has to approve this request which I've continued to receive the run around about.

Noone will return my call and every time I call and speak with a manager, I'm told "for-sure" someone will contact me today, which never happens!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Monetary loss:
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #861410

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Conns? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Conns. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Conns.
Filing a new complaint about