1.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchase a sofa and loveseat warranty protection two years ago.We had a warranty claim and, when Conns couldn't repair the product, I was offered an exchange.

After a lot of escalation, I was finally approved for a store merchandise credit, which we used to purchase a new sofa and loveseat. The new furniture is a joke... it was delivered without one of the throw pillows and the middle leg wasn't installed, resulting in a broken frame the first day it was in our house! I sent pictures to our salesrep and went to the store the following morning.

I was told a new sofa would be delivered in 24-72 hours. Needless to say, it's been almost two weeks, I still have the broken sofa, the store won't return my calls, the delivery people call to say they'll be here but then don't show up and say they never called you... I'm now being told there is a two week delay in delivering my sofa. I've gotten so fed up I finally ordered furniture from a competitor and have told Conns I want to return everything and receive a credit (which was offered as an alternative to merchandise credit).

Corporate has to approve this request which I've continued to receive the run around about.

Noone will return my call and every time I call and speak with a manager, I'm told "for-sure" someone will contact me today, which never happens!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sofa from Conns and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2300 and wants Conns to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and conns. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Conns for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Conns?

Comments