Georgetown, Texas

I purchase a sofa and loveseat warranty protection two years ago.We had a warranty claim and, when Conns couldn't repair the product, I was offered an exchange.

Related: Bob Mills Furniture Sofa Review from Haltom City, Texas

After a lot of escalation, I was finally approved for a store merchandise credit, which we used to purchase a new sofa and loveseat. The new furniture is a joke... it was delivered without one of the throw pillows and the middle leg wasn't installed, resulting in a broken frame the first day it was in our house! I sent pictures to our salesrep and went to the store the following morning.

I was told a new sofa would be delivered in 24-72 hours. Needless to say, it's been almost two weeks, I still have the broken sofa, the store won't return my calls, the delivery people call to say they'll be here but then don't show up and say they never called you... I'm now being told there is a two week delay in delivering my sofa. I've gotten so fed up I finally ordered furniture from a competitor and have told Conns I want to return everything and receive a credit (which was offered as an alternative to merchandise credit).

Corporate has to approve this request which I've continued to receive the run around about.

Noone will return my call and every time I call and speak with a manager, I'm told "for-sure" someone will contact me today, which never happens!

I didn't like: Customer service, Conns.

1.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $2300
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Conns?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.