Conns - Free Delivery Rebate Program - LIES!!!!
I purchased a new front loader & dryer from Conns and was told that my $60.00 delivery fee would be refunded. Several months later, I got an email stating "Purchase did not include the minimum purchase of the required product(s)." These are not cheap at this store and we paid (cash) over $1000.00.
Not to mention the other bad news....during the delivery & installation of my new washer, the crew damaged my hot water pipe and I had to shut off my water for 4 hours before the repair man could come to my house. (This happened on a Sunday morning!) Then, since it was both an emergency & a Sunday, the repairs cost me nearly $200.00.
I was going to purchase a new (all stainless steel) fridge, stove, and microwave this week. I've been saving up to purchase the items (cash) for my wife's birthday and was set on going back to Conn's, that is....before I got the email notification of the rebate (or lack thereof).
No longer will I shop at this place (Pasadena store #105).
More Review Details
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Hi there,About 8 months ago I bought a brand new Samsung 46" 6000 smart LED but unfortunately 1 month ago the LED completely gone away and It took a month..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "This is the worst experience ive ever had. We ordered a desk to be delivered, they delivered the wrong desk, then an hour later they called us, after delivery men..."
- "I'm very disappointed with this piece of trash. I will make sure to let everyone know how trashy your dresses are. Please do not waist your money on modlily.com..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."
- "Purse arrived damaged, quality is *** and not what was pictured. They will not refund my money. What can we do to get them to refund my money? ..."
- "I had been a Pampers user for my first child and even with my second child. By suggestion I bought a box of Luvs Diapers and I must be honest..."
- "YP.com What do you want to find? Nav Add To mybook® Budget Rent A Car of Buffalo-Genesee Street 3999 Genesee St, Cheektowaga, NY 14225 (1) Open Now Today Open 24 Hours (716) 632-4662DirectionsWebsite MORE INFOREVIEWS(1) Hours Regular Hours Mon - Sun Open 24 Hours Extra Phones Call..."
- "I expected a cheap ring to tarnish and maybe turn my finger green, but the ring I ordered fell apart within 3 months! I was standing at my desk..."