Conns - Free Delivery Rebate Program - LIES!!!!

279 of 321 Conns Reviews

I purchased a new front loader & dryer from Conns and was told that my $60.00 delivery fee would be refunded. Several months later, I got an email stating "Purchase did not include the minimum purchase of the required product(s)." These are not cheap at this store and we paid (cash) over $1000.00.

Not to mention the other bad news....during the delivery & installation of my new washer, the crew damaged my hot water pipe and I had to shut off my water for 4 hours before the repair man could come to my house. (This happened on a Sunday morning!) Then, since it was both an emergency & a Sunday, the repairs cost me nearly $200.00.

I was going to purchase a new (all stainless steel) fridge, stove, and microwave this week. I've been saving up to purchase the items (cash) for my wife's birthday and was set on going back to Conn's, that is....before I got the email notification of the rebate (or lack thereof).

No longer will I shop at this place (Pasadena store #105).

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
279 of 321 Conns Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Larry

Sep 20, 2013 #719655 Houston, Texas

I think Conn's need to be sued.They promise a rebate but you never seem to get it...I have been waiting for over 2 months for a rebate and they tell me the check was mailed on the 4th of Sept...It does not take 2 weeks to get a letter anywhere in America.They are liars....will never buy from them again..should have gone to Sears...the same set was 200.00 cheaper anyway

0 0 Reply
Tryna help

Apr 07, 2011 #270759

If you call 18002801514 n ask 4 customer service or the rebate department they may be able to help you they also have a # on the rebate form maybe your sales associate can give that # to you

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×

You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Conns. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Conns.
Filing a new complaint about