I purchased a new front loader & dryer from Conns and was told that my $60.00 delivery fee would be refunded. Several months later, I got an email stating "Purchase did not include the minimum purchase of the required product(s)." These are not cheap at this store and we paid (cash) over $1000.00.
Not to mention the other bad news....during the delivery & installation of my new washer, the crew damaged my hot water pipe and I had to shut off my water for 4 hours before the repair man could come to my house. (This happened on a Sunday morning!) Then, since it was both an emergency & a Sunday, the repairs cost me nearly $200.00.
I was going to purchase a new (all stainless steel) fridge, stove, and microwave this week. I've been saving up to purchase the items (cash) for my wife's birthday and was set on going back to Conn's, that is....before I got the email notification of the rebate (or lack thereof).
No longer will I shop at this place (Pasadena store #105).
More Review Details
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Delivered my refrigerator and scratched it in the process. All inwanted for them to fix it. They refused. They also broke a screw that they say they fixed but im..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."
- "I purchased a 2003 Corvette on July 18, 2012, and discovered a major engine oil leak within the first 36 hours. Met with General Manager Jerry Bussey who agreed to..."
- "Waited over two hours for delivery. The delivery guy argues that I didn't pay by card. I owed cash. Trying to run game. My food was cold and soggy. Even..."
- "Sat at the Morrow facility for 7 hours before I left and went to a real facility. I'm so glad Kaiser gets to keep 5 billion a year tax free as..."
- "I accepted a proposal for the purchase and installation of a new computer. The proposal included "Onsite/In-Home Service after remote diagnosis (performed by Absolute Communications) 3 years". I purchased..."
- "My name is Nuno. I am a administrator on similarworlds.com. I welcome all homos like me to my gaysite! we love all crossdressinghomogayboys!!!! I must date them!!!!! Please take me out!!! I must have..."